The Board of the Union had four commissions: motor, cultural, educational, economic, organizational.

It lasted until 1929.

At the end of 1931, an initiative congress of representatives of these centers took place in Podebrady, which in the summer of the following year was officially formed as the Union of the Ukrainian Falconry Abroad. This Union united the primary nests of Prague, Podebrady, Pardubtsy, Rzhevtsy, Liberec, Bern and others. In their activities, they attached special importance to the spread of falconry organizations among Ukrainians, the representation of this movement among foreigners, conducted cultural and educational work.

An ideological course was obligatory in the Prague Falconry Organization, and Ukrainian national dances were also taught here. Thus, at the party of Slavic dances, the Ukrainian "Falcons" won first place. The foreign Ukrainian youth movement maintained contacts with Father Sokol in Lviv, with similar organizations in Sofia, Zagreb, Harbin, Bucharest, and Brazil. The Board of the Union had four commissions: motor, cultural, educational, economic, organizational. The union acted on the basis of voluntary contributions and donations.

On the American continent, the Ukrainian Falcon began its activities in Buenos Aires on April 26, 1931 and quickly became a center of national, cultural and social life. He was engaged in such activities as sports, physical culture, founded libraries, organized theatrical performances, convened meetings, various meetings, held and celebrated national holidays, organized courses on the elimination of illiteracy, his members gave lectures, conducted sports games, travel, camping.

In 1933, the Argentine "Falcon" dressed in uniform, timing it to the festive celebrations. At the same time, the flag of the organizations was consecrated. In 1934, an illustrated monthly (only three copies due to lack of funds) began to appear – the magazine "Ukrainian Falcon".

In 1927, with the participation of Dr. K. Trylovsky, a congress was held in Prague, at which the Ukrainian Sich Union emerged. It included centers from Prague, Podebrady, Pilzny, Rzhevtsy, Mlada Boleslava, Pardubce, and Malimoni. The Union maintained contacts with Sich in Sofia, which worked under the leadership of prof. M.Parashchuk. The same organization was founded in Vienna.

Different centers chose for themselves their areas of activity, some aspired to sports, others, as in Pilsen – to cultural and educational work: they arranged Christmas trees, Shevchenko and Frankivsk holidays, organized exhibitions of ceramics, embroidery. Thus, at the district exhibition in Pilsen in 1938, the local "Sich" organized a Ukrainian department. The Pilsen "Sich father" M. Boykevych took the biggest part in arranging its exposition.

The main exhibits here were Ukrainian handicrafts, such as embroidery, pottery. This exhibition was visited by 400,000 people in two months. In the III International Workers’ Olympiad, the Sich participated on an equal footing with other nations, and the yellow and blue flag was among the flags of the participating states. In 1934-1935, the Ukrainian Sich Union published three issues of the magazine "Sich".

After the official liquidation of Plast in the Homeland, its cells continued to exist for some time in an underground form or in various other illegal forms, and it began to develop in exile.

The first attempts to form formation centers were in foreign internment camps in Poland, but they failed to develop, while in the Czech Republic, thanks to the efforts of Yevhen Slabchenko, such associations were organized in Prague and Podebrady. The first in Prague was the Ukrainian wife of old scouts, ie older people. It joined the state union of Czech Plastuns as an autonomous organization.

Ukrainian students were members of the center, and Yuriy Honcharov-Honcharenko became their leader. It consisted of three departments and united 21 people. They used an office and a library. They carried out mainly propaganda work, because the stratum ideas at that time had not yet gained wide popularity.

In 1922, a Ukrainian stratum appeared in Podebrady around the Ukrainian Academy of Economics, and later another stratum organization of Ukrainian emigrants appeared, at the Ukrainian Pedagogical Institute in Prague. These first Plast organizations in the Czech Republic and some others, such as in Dancing, initially represented the Ukrainian Plast abroad.

Quite quickly, Ukrainian platoon members managed to prove themselves, as evidenced by their invitation to the 10th anniversary of the Czech scout in Prague. Thanks to the initiative of Ukrainians in Prague managed to create an "International Association of High School Plastuns" which, in addition to Ukrainians, included Czechs, Poles, Germans, Serbs, Bulgarians, Croats, Slovenes, Russians, Slovaks, Americans, French and others. A Ukrainian was elected chairman of the association.

Although these cells were (formally) subdivisions of the Czech stratum, from the very beginning they aimed to provide their activities with a national orientation and Ukrainian traditions. This led to the formation of the Ukrainian Plast Team in Prague (CPC). The organizer and soul of this formation was a student of the Ukrainian Public Academy Yaroslav Ivantyshyn. In its work, the CPC was subordinated to the Supreme https://123helpme.me/write-my-lab-report/ Plast Team in Lviv, maintaining close contacts with it and following its recommendations.

On November 2, 1930, the First Congress of the Union of Ukrainian Plast Emigrants (SUPE) took place in Prague, which undertook to represent the Ukrainian Plast in the world. Eleven huts were presented at that congress and D. Kozytsky, the senior platoon leader, was elected commandant, and the charter of the SUE was also adopted, according to which the purpose of the organization was:

Plast education aims to raise the mental, physical and moral strength of Ukrainian youth in exile. Combine all platoon and platoon in a foreign land. Take on the responsibilities of the Ukrainian stratum.

Note that SUPE declared itself an apolitical organization. He considered the most important task to be educational and school work, propaganda of stratum ideas among Ukrainian youth and development of the organization. Despite the extremely unfavorable conditions of development, the progress of the organization is obvious.

The commandants were respectively: in 1931 – Eugene Vyrovy, in 1933 – Ivan Chmola, in 1934 – engineer Eugene Kulchinsky, from the end of 1934 – Professor R. Lisovsky, who held this position until 1939.

Particularly effective organizations of the Ukrainian stratum were the associations in Prague and Rzhevtsi. It was here that the largest concentration of plastuns was located. Slightly smaller societies are in Brno and Bratislava. In Prague, there were several strata huts: senior plastuns them. Vakhnyanin, senior platoon members. O. Kobylyanska, "Burlaki" named after I. Bohun, "Ukraine".

They took part in public holidays, where they demonstrated national identity and had great success, arranged readings of essays with discussions, conducted rhythmic gymnastics courses for senior students, caroled, collected and sent clothes and shoes to poor students.

In Rzhevtsy, several girls’ and youth groups formed a separate stratum basket. There were huts: named after B. Khmelnytsky, named after Lesya Ukrainka, "Red Viburnum". They bound books, made flags, and with the proceeds arranged walks, bonfires, holidays, gave lectures. It was characteristic that a special resolution It was necessary to lead Plast in a purely national spirit, to prepare members for active competitions of the Ukrainian nation for statehood, to nurture Ukrainian traditions and customs.

Reservoir organizations spread to other countries. Thus, in Yugoslavia, the group "Pereletni" appeared in Zagreb in 1932, which, "growing up" turned into the IX hut of the senior SUPE platoon. The "migrants" carried out national propaganda work among the local population and Yugoslav platoon members, organized meetings, read essays, went on excursions, conducted educational work among Ukrainian emigrants, and prepared to participate in the South Slavic Jamboree (Scout Congress).

This hut lasted for three years. During this time he has done a lot in the field of propaganda of the Ukrainian cause and the Ukrainian Plast in Yugoslavia. Their highest achievement was an invitation to participate in the jamboree, but since Plast was not a state organization, the Ukrainians performed together with the Czech scouts. Legally, Pereletni was a subdivision of Zagreb’s Prosvita and the local Ukrainian student community.

In 1932, two members "flew away" from the Zagreb hut to Belgium and formed a new hut on the First of November. Earlier, such an association of senior platoon members already existed here. At the same time there is a hut of senior plastuns named after "January 22" in Vienna. They were engaged in stratum training in the Alps, organized meetings, read essays, opened schools for Ukrainian children, conducted German language courses, celebrated national holidays.

In England, as early as 1919, a stratum organization was founded in the Ukrainian colony in Manchester.

SUPE maintained contacts with reservoir nests on the American continent. In the United States at that time there were separate strata wives. In one of them, back in the 1920s, K. Shutak-Kedrovska, an emigrant recorder, worked actively. There were formation divisions in Philadelphia, New York (2 huts). Evidence that they were very active is their participation in the first American Scout Jamboree in 1937.

In France, there was a hut of senior platoon and the youth department. S. Petliuri. As a rule, the Ukrainian stratum in this country united young people not older than 15 years of age. They conducted Ukrainian studies courses, arranged excursions, kept in touch with French scouts, which testified to the whole world that Ukraine lives, fights for its statehood and that victory is for it.

The Plast leadership in France, together with the Ukrainian community, organized a monthly Plast camp in 1937, in which 56 Ukrainian children took part. This was the first Ukrainian formation camp in the country, and its commandant was a prominent Ukrainian teacher S. Siropolko.

But a separate page in the formation movement stands out his activity in the Ukrainian gymnasium, which worked in Prague at the Ukrainian Higher Pedagogical Institute named after Drahomanov (1925-1933). It originated on the basis of a school of Ukrainian platoon members interned in the village of Schepiorno, 4 km from the Polish city of Kalisz. Conditions in this school were difficult – real cold and hunger, so it was decided to transport the children to Prague, and the internment camp was liquidated.